You can choose between the following families of FLOOR RACKS:
- LOGIC-2: Cabinets made of aluminum, with maximum performance and supply in “flat-pack” and assembly in 5 minutes. Different sizes and customizable configurations.
- RETO: Rack made of steel with supply option mounted and “flat-pack”. Different sizes and customizable configurations.
- SR2: Cabinets mounted in steel exterior structure and high strength aluminum profiles with standard configurations.
- OPENRACK: Open rack for wiring installations.
- RACK IP: Outdoor cabinets with high IP protection. Also in wall format.
The “flat-pack” system, the LOGIC system. Practical and logical, this is how Retex defined and created the new generation of racks that, in the year 2000, revolutionized the market and broke with the established classic schemes. Static load capacity of 1,800 kg
Unique “Flat-pack” solution in server racks with fast and secure final assembly in just 5 minutes, without tools. Static load capacity 1,600 Kg, being 20% lighter than conventional server racks.
Modular 19″ rack cabinets, width 600 mm. For wiring, telecommunications, IT and industrial electronics installations. Designed according to IEC60 297-1, DIN41944 parts 1 and 7, ANSI/EIA 310 D-E and UNE 20 539-2. Static load capacity of 1,200 kg.
Ideal solution for cabling support and distribution in conditioned rooms. Designed according to standards IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41494 parts 1-7,ANSI / EIA-310-D and UNE 20 539-2. The base allows the output, input, housing and distribution of wiring in a rational way. Static load capacity of 500 Kg.
You can choose from the following families of wall racks:
- WITRACK: Wall cabinet made of aluminum with options 1 and 2 bodies. Innovative design.
- EASYRACK: Wall rack made of steel and supplied in “flat-pack” format for quick assembly.
- QRACK-3: Metal wall cabinet of standard configuration.
- MININET: Minirack 10″ made of ABS plastic, supplied in “flat-pack” quick-mount without tools, ideal for SOHO (Small Office, Home Office) installations.
- MURALS IP: Metal wall cabinet with protection against dust, water or external impacts.
Cabinets 19″ for wall support of network, telecommunications and electronic equipment installations. Designed according to IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41494 parts 1 and 7, ANSI / EIA-310-D and UNE 20 539-2.
Cabinets 19″ for wall support of network installations, telecommunications and electronic equipment. Designed according to IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41494 parts 1 and 7, ANSI / EIA-310-D and UNE 20 539-2.