Box for standard applications with lid in light grey or black ABS plastic. Suitable for placement of membrane keyboards up to 1.2 mm.
- Modern aesthetics with beveled edges and lateral curves.
- M3 screw closure, which can be concealed with self-adaptive plugs, included.
- Double recessed area in lid and base, which allows the fastening of membrane keyboards.
- Polished finish that allows easy cleaning of the surface.
- Maximum indoor capacity.
- Turrets for mounting circuits on all bases.
- Made of high quality ABS and excellent machinability.
- Withstands temperatures up to 85ºC. Optionally it can be manufactured in
- ABS UL 94 V0.
- Manufacture: base and lid in ABS plastic. Assembly screws M3.
- Plugs in foam PVC.
- Standard colour: similar to light grey RAL 7035.
Each unit includes: lid, base, 4 screws and 4 plugs.
- Special machinations.
- Screen printing.
- Internal paint for EMI / RFI radio frequency shielding, with graphite-based paint, copper or nickel depending on the level of protection required.
- Self-extinguishing ABS, according to grade UL 94 V0.
- Other colors.
|Code Light grey RAL 7035 / Gris claro RAL 7035||A / mm||B / mm||C / mm|