The interior cooling unit for CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning) systems is based on the principle of compressor-based cooling and direct evaporation. The compressor is integrated into the interior unit, which is connected to its external condenser.
- Various installation options for the unit, with the fan module and air outlet directed towards the raised floor or above the floor
- Operating temperature range from -40 to +55 °C
- Smooth power regulation from 17 to 100%
- No water piping is required in the data center
- The compressor is securely located within the data center
- Exterior unit design tailored to specific needs (considering temperature, environment, noise, etc.)
- R410A refrigerant